Around 2 a.m. Friday, police were called to a gas station at E. 55th and Payne Ave. for a shooting.
Police said a 21-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. An 18-year-old man and a 25-year-old man were also shot.
The preliminary investigation revealed the victims were in the lot when two vehicles approached them and engaged in a verbal altercation, which led to shots fired.
A 25-year-old man was arrested in connection to the shooting. He was also shot during the incident and remains confined at University Hospitals.
Earlier in the morning, police were called to the HP gas station at Kinsman Rd. and E. 140th St. for a reported shooting in the parking lot.
One person was taken to University Hospitals in unknown condition.
Investigators found several shell casings across the street from the gas station.
Around 11 p.m. Thursday, police were called to a deadly shooting on W. 47th St.
It happened just north of Bridge Ave.
The victim, who has not been identified, died at the scene.
Homicide detectives went door-to-door asking for information. They also blocked off several blocks of W. 47th St. to gather evidence.
Detectives checked surveillance cameras at a corner store to try to identify a suspect.
Anyone with information on any of these shootings, should contact Cleveland police.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com here:
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate