CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – If you wanted a chance to see the Asian Lantern Festival at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo in cooler weather, you’ve got it.
The Zoo announced Wednesday the festival will have six additional nights and run through Sunday, October 4.
The extension includes an option to walk-through or drive-through the festival.
The Zoo says already 150,000 people have attended the festival this year.
The Asian Lantern Festival has 70 new lantern displays, the Zoo says, as well as additional performances and interactive experiences.
The festival also includes the Dinosaurs Around the World Experience.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Another Victory Monday: Breaking down Cleveland’s win in the Orange and Brown show
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 993 new cases, 5 additional fatalities reported
- Sam’s Club launches 12 Days of Wine Advent Calendar
- President Trump to announce shipment of millions of coronavirus tests to states
- New details: Joe Montana calls attempted kidnapping of infant grandchild scary