CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Another Cleveland Browns player has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to a statement from the team, the Browns were informed of the diagnosis Thursday morning.
The facility is closed, and meetings will take place remotely while contact tracing is conducted to identify any high-risk close contacts.
“The team will continue to consult with the league and medical experts on the appropriate next steps as the health and safety of our players, coaches, staff and the entire community remains our highest priority,” the statement says.
Multiple players have tested positive or have been placed on the team’s COVID-19 list in the past couple of weeks.
Myles Garrett is out all this week and will remain on that list. He will not play in Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Gabby Petito lawsuit: Brian Laundrie’s parents finally admit what their son told them, attorney says
- Supreme Court appears divided over Purdue Pharma bankruptcy deal
- Big Fun toy store reopened as holiday pop-up in Cleveland Heights
- Show Info: December 4th, 2023
- How to get free food at Burger King this month