(WFLA) – Walmart is offering its first look of holiday cheer by releasing photos of exclusive holiday items.
The store is touting “12 Days of Chocolate” with an Oreo dunking set, Terry’s Chocolate Orange Popping Ball and the Kinder Happy Hippo.
Walmart will also be selling exclusive stocking stuffers for $5.
Those gifts include an Elf on the Shelf pancake gift set, Nerds Giant Tangy Candy Canes and Juicy Drop Gummies Dipping Party Tray.
In July, Walmart announced that its stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day this year.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Cleveland police looking for suspects who kidnapped woman, forced her to withdraw money
- Odell Beckham Jr. undergoing MRI Monday, after suffering game-ending knee injury against Bengals
- AP Top 25: Indiana jumps in at 17; Ohio State moves up to 3
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 2,309 new cases, no new fatalities reported