CORRY, Pa. (WJW) — The Pennsylvania State Police have canceled an Amber Alert for a 4-year-old girl from Corry, Pa., after she was found safe.
Aurora Connor was allegedly abducted by Cheyenne Redmond, 20, and Brian Slidenn, 40.
They were in a gray, two-door Honda with PA registration LFL8654. The vehicle has front bumper damage.
Aurora is described as being 3 feet tall and weighing 60 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing maroon jogging pants and a matching top.
She was last seen at her home on Sciota Road in Corry,Pa., on Monday.
Redmond is described as having blonde hair. Slidenn is balding with gray hair.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Here are the winning Mega Millions numbers for the $1 billion jackpot
- Sexton scores 25, Cavaliers beat Durant-less Nets 125-113
- Ohio funeral homes at breaking point, workers want COVID-19 vaccine
- Saturday bringing colder air, brighter skies to Northeast Ohio
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump