Job candidates must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent to be considered. The positions will be posted online at 1 p.m. Friday. Pay starts at $15 an hour with benefits.
“At this facility, employees will play integral roles within Amazon’s customer fulfillment operations – everything from receiving inventory, picking and shipping customer orders, and supporting network logistics,” the company said.
According to Amazon, it’s created more than 23,500 jobs in Ohio since 2010.
On Monday, Amazon announced plans to hire 100,000 to keep up with the online shopping surge.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- FDA advisory panel rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots
- Pentagon says August drone strike in Afghanistan that killed 10 including children was ‘tragic mistake’
- ‘I wish I said bye to my dad’: Teen loses mom months after dad, sister die from COVID-19
- Mark your calendar: When you can see Ohio’s fall leaves at their peak
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus