LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – The Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal motorcycle crash in Stark County.
It happened Saturday on State Route 93 in Lawrence Township around 9 p.m.
According to a press release from OSHP, a motorcycle rider was headed south on SR-93 when he lost control of the motorcycle while negotiating a curve.
The motorcycle driver lost control, was ejected, and then was hit by a car.
The motorcycle rider was identified as Edward Rohr, 60, of North Lawrence.
Troopers say he was not wearing a safety helmet and that alcohol is believed to be a factor.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Brown bear breaks into the Alaska Zoo, kills popular alpaca
- Ohio elections leaders still looking for more than 20-thousand poll workers
- Car crashes into house in Trumbull County, killing sleeping man
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Free coronavirus testing Saturday in several Northeast Ohio counties