AKRON, Ohio (WJW) — A man accused of aggravated murder has turned himself in to Akron police Friday night. This comes after police issued warrants for him.
Police say Shawn Allen, 36, was wanted in connection to the deaths of Horace Lee, 43, and his 22-month-old daughter, Azeria Tucker. (See more on the victims in the video, above.)
Lee and Tucker were found dead outside of a home in the 400 block of Crouse Street on Sunday.
Detectives determined that Lee was pushing his daughter in a stroller on the sidewalk when the suspect, allegedly Allen, struck and killed the victims with his car.
Police learned during the investigation that Lee may have been involved in a fight with Allen prior to that.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- MLB investigating Dodgers’ Justin Turner for violating COVID-19 protocol after World Series win
- Gov. DeWine: No orders for counties reaching purple level of coronavirus alert system
- Cuyahoga Community College suspends spring sports amid COVID-19
- Wayne County sheriff looking for missing 15-year-old boy
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 2,607 new cases reported