AKRON, Ohio (WJW) — A man accused of aggravated murder has turned himself in to Akron police Friday night. This comes after police issued warrants for him.
Police say Shawn Allen, 36, was wanted in connection to the deaths of Horace Lee, 43, and his 22-month-old daughter, Azeria Tucker. (See more on the victims in the video, above.)
Lee and Tucker were found dead outside of a home in the 400 block of Crouse Street on Sunday.
Detectives determined that Lee was pushing his daughter in a stroller on the sidewalk when the suspect, allegedly Allen, struck and killed the victims with his car.
Police learned during the investigation that Lee may have been involved in a fight with Allen prior to that.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Conditions are right for great fall color when leaves change this season
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus
- Protest for jailed Capitol rioters: Police ready this time
- Browns linebacker Anthony Walker placed on injured reserve
- Mega Millions, Powerball hit big jackpots ahead of weekend drawings