AKRON, Ohio (WJW) – Akron family-owned restaurant Louie’s Bar & Grille is closing October 18.
“We are very sad that it had to come to an end this way,” they wrote.
They say they’ve had to cut down their staff by half.
In a previous post shared shortly after restaurants in Ohio were allowed to reopen, they said seating capacity kept them to 8 total tables.
The restaurant has been open for 28 years.
They say if coronavirus restrictions change, they may consider reopening.
They also say they’ve considered starting a food truck.
“I’m so glad we were able to help many of you make some awesome memories,” they wrote.
Related video, below: Menchie’s closing all Northeast Ohio frozen yogurt shops permanently
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Cleveland hospitals reevaluate IVF treatments after Roe v. Wade reversal
- McConnell vows to be ‘picky’ with Biden nominees if GOP wins Senate
- Actress Mary Mara of ‘ER,’ ‘Law & Order’ drowned in St. Lawrence River, troopers say
- Chardon community celebrates baseball team’s state championship win
- Roe’s demise sparks new court battles in US