AKRON, Ohio (WJW) – Akron family-owned restaurant Louie’s Bar & Grille is closing October 18.
“We are very sad that it had to come to an end this way,” they wrote.
They say they’ve had to cut down their staff by half.
In a previous post shared shortly after restaurants in Ohio were allowed to reopen, they said seating capacity kept them to 8 total tables.
The restaurant has been open for 28 years.
They say if coronavirus restrictions change, they may consider reopening.
They also say they’ve considered starting a food truck.
“I’m so glad we were able to help many of you make some awesome memories,” they wrote.
Related video, below: Menchie’s closing all Northeast Ohio frozen yogurt shops permanently
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Ravens-Steelers game moved from Thursday night to Sunday
- Charges pending after woman sets hotel dumpster fire to get rid of ‘snakes’, Westlake police report
- 100-year-old nun known for praying for all at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center contracts COVID-19
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 10,835 new cases, 156 new deaths reported
- Beachwood Place puts new security measure in place to detect weapons