*Watch our recent report above on how schools are dealing with coronavirus.*
According to a press release, on the list was Uptown Lounge in Akron, who received a citation for improper conduct — disorderly activity.
Officers with the Akron Police Department and agents visited the establishment at 10:35 p.m. and said they saw more than 300 patrons inside dancing, congregating, and not practicing social distancing.
The case will go before the Ohio Liquor Control Commission for potential penalties, including fines and/or the suspension or revocation of liquor permit.
“We continue to work with our law enforcement partners and local health departments following up on complaints to ensure liquor-permitted establishments maintain compliance, so everyone can enjoy a healthy experience,” said OIU Enforcement Commander Eric Wolf. “When egregious violations are observed, enforcement action is taken. We all need to continue to work together by following the precautions put in place to make these establishments safe and compliant with the directives.”
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Communities across Northeast Ohio taking part in National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Eagle recovering after being hit by vehicle in Erie County, deputies say