According to a press release from the campaign, she will help launch Moms for Biden. Women from across the state will discuss the challenges facing parents with school-aged children.
The event will include local mom, Joy Kennedy, who is a Euclid resident and attorney.
The group will also discuss Joe Biden’s and Kamala Harris’ plans to safely reopen schools and combat the coronavirus pandemic.
The event starts at 7 p.m.
Members of the public who would like to attend can click here to RSVP.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- ‘Lives destroyed’: Illinois rep calls for assault weapons ban after July Fourth shooting
- Diesel spill from Tim Allen’s yacht closes Michigan marina
- President Biden is speaking at Cleveland high school Wednesday
- Former USA Softball president arrested, accused of lewd acts with a child
- Trump flirtation with 2024 run growing more serious, sources say