According to a press release from the campaign, she will help launch Moms for Biden. Women from across the state will discuss the challenges facing parents with school-aged children.
The event will include local mom, Joy Kennedy, who is a Euclid resident and attorney.
The group will also discuss Joe Biden’s and Kamala Harris’ plans to safely reopen schools and combat the coronavirus pandemic.
The event starts at 7 p.m.
Members of the public who would like to attend can click here to RSVP.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Lorain City Schools announce two new COVID-19 cases within district
- Dry day on Wednesday, widespread rain returns Thursday
- Several Highland Heights homes vandalized with paintballs
- Unrest continues in Philadelphia for second night, following deadly police shooting
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident