According to a press release from the campaign, she will help launch Moms for Biden. Women from across the state will discuss the challenges facing parents with school-aged children.
The event will include local mom, Joy Kennedy, who is a Euclid resident and attorney.
The group will also discuss Joe Biden’s and Kamala Harris’ plans to safely reopen schools and combat the coronavirus pandemic.
The event starts at 7 p.m.
Members of the public who would like to attend can click here to RSVP.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- ‘Out of some items’: Taco Bell dealing with nationwide ingredient shortage
- Michigan man carries flag for Samoa as Tokyo Olympics begin
- Imprisoned ‘Dating Game Killer’ Alcala dies in California
- Grasping for air: Heat a major issue at Olympic tennis venue
- Olympic pole vaulter posts video of graphic injury at practice: ‘Messed up all my teeth’