Beloved actor Wilford Brimley, who was once the face of Quaker Oats and an advocate for diabetes awareness, has died, according to TMZ.
The 85-year-old reportedly passed away at his home in Utah on Saturday.
Sources told TMZ that he was previously in the ICU wing of a hospital on dialysis and had been very sick.
Wilford has been working in Hollywood since the 70s and appeared in dozens of films and shows, including Cocoon, Hard Target and Seinfeld.
He is survived by his wife, Beverly, and his three children.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland reports 266 new coronavirus cases Sunday
- Monday starts off rainy, with snow around the corner in Northeast Ohio
- ODOT crews preparing for the first major snowstorm of the season
- ‘We didn’t do it lightly’: Summa Health on decision to suspend some elective procedures
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump