Beloved actor Wilford Brimley, who was once the face of Quaker Oats and an advocate for diabetes awareness, has died, according to TMZ.
The 85-year-old reportedly passed away at his home in Utah on Saturday.
Sources told TMZ that he was previously in the ICU wing of a hospital on dialysis and had been very sick.
Wilford has been working in Hollywood since the 70s and appeared in dozens of films and shows, including Cocoon, Hard Target and Seinfeld.
He is survived by his wife, Beverly, and his three children.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- 25 more confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in City of Cleveland
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms