(WJW) — Bindi Irwin shared an adorable update on her pregnancy Saturday.
Irwin and her husband, Chandler Powell, announced in August they were expecting.
She tweeted Saturday that her baby girl is “doing great” and compared her size to a mountain pygmy-possum.
“Every time we get an ultrasound she’s incredibly energetic and always moving around,” she said.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Investigators: No evidence of gunshots fired at Wingfoot Lake State Park during numerous parties Saturday
- Manchin puts forth voting rights deal but GOP not budging
- Victims identified in Jackson Township triple homicide, suicide
- Sheriff: Suspect arrested after 42,000 pounds of pistachios stolen
- Non-paying customers accused of kidnapping, assaulting waitress: police