(WJW) — Bindi Irwin shared an adorable update on her pregnancy Saturday.
Irwin and her husband, Chandler Powell, announced in August they were expecting.
She tweeted Saturday that her baby girl is “doing great” and compared her size to a mountain pygmy-possum.
“Every time we get an ultrasound she’s incredibly energetic and always moving around,” she said.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Canton police issue reminder of curfew as end of school year nears
- ‘I’m not going to die today,’ Oklahoma teen kicked by horse survives traumatic heart bleed
- Giant Eagle recalls apple slices, peanut butter packs due to Jif recall
- Why the Coast Guard is warning boaters about using a recently-authorized fuel
- Walmart’s ‘Juneteenth Ice Cream’ sparks backlash on social media: ‘Nobody asked for this’