CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – “A Christmas Story” house is ready for Christmas, even though the calendar says October.
The house, located in Tremont, reopened for tours in June. More on that in the video, above.
It was previously shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic.
“A Christmas Story” house is open year-round.
Right now, the hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday through Monday.
In November, they’ll keep some extended hours for the holidays.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Charges pending after woman sets hotel dumpster fire to get rid of ‘snakes’, Westlake police report
- 100-year-old nun known for praying for all at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center contracts COVID-19
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 10,835 new cases, 156 new deaths reported
- Beachwood Place puts new security measure in place to detect weapons
- Judge orders attorneys, adviser to explain bailout bill work