CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – “A Christmas Story” house is ready for Christmas, even though the calendar says October.
The house, located in Tremont, reopened for tours in June. More on that in the video, above.
It was previously shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic.
“A Christmas Story” house is open year-round.
Right now, the hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday through Monday.
In November, they’ll keep some extended hours for the holidays.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- EMT shot in Staten Island by man he was helping, suspect in custody: police
- House passes domestic terrorism bill in mostly party-line vote
- Formula shortage: Ohio families on WIC may soon see some relief
- Driver hits man in wheelchair, doesn’t stop: Norwalk Police
- Police: Kentucky man stranded on side of road pulled out shotgun, killed firefighter who stopped to help