EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW)– GE Lighting kicked off the holiday season with its annual light display at Nela Park in East Cleveland on Friday.
It’s the 96th year for the display, which stretches several blocks along Noble Road.
This year’s theme is “Merry and Bright.” It features more than half a million LED lights with a 38-foot gingerbread house and a replica of the national Christmas tree in Washington, D.C.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Investigation: BGSU fraternity members knew of alcohol dangers before hazing death
- Ohio to change mask orders after new CDC guidance
- Suspect accused of shooting, killing 73-year-old veteran at Maple Heights laundromat pleads guilty
- Petition calling for Tokyo Olympics to be canceled amid pandemic gathers 350,000 signatures
- Pony named French Fry found safe after disappearing while giving rides to kids in Cleveland