13 workers from N. Royalton business being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning

News

six people were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.
The North Royalton Fire Department told Fox 8 News there was an issue at Seneca Tape and Label on Progress Parkway in North Royalton..

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

NORTH ROYALTON, Ohio — Firefighters say 13 people were being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

The North Royalton Fire Department told Fox 8 News there was an issue at Seneca Tape and Label on Progress Parkway in North Royalton.

Crews responded around 10:40 a.m. Friday.

Rely on Fox 8 News and FOX8.com for updates.

 

Around the Buckeye State

More Ohio News
FOX 8 Cleveland Weather // Quick Links:

Hot on FOX 8

More Viral

Stay informed: Download the FOX 8 App