EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) – Someone purchased a lottery ticket worth $5.9 million in Euclid Monday night.
The ticket was sold at Convenient Food Mart in the 800 block of E. 222 St.
The prize was the jackpot in the Classic Lotto drawing.
The winning numbers are: 8-13-18-26-33-39.
The winner has not come forward.
The prize must be collected within 180 days.
The Convenient Food Mart will receive a $1,000 sales bonus.
Last week, a $155,000 Rolling Cash 5 jackpot prize was sold at Discount Drug Mart on E. 200th St. in Euclid.
The last Classic Lotto jackpot to hit was July 29.
That ticket, sold by a Get Go in Uniontown, is worth $3.5 million.
It still hasn’t been claimed.
This is Ohio’s 23rd Classic Lotto jackpot win since the game began in 2007.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 2-year-old killed in crash after broken-down car struck from behind
- Sen. Rob Portman says he will not seek reelection in 2022
- Northeast Ohio man killed in logging accident
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- 15-year-old dies after fight in Walmart; 4 girls arrested