CLEVELAND (WJW) The Cleveland Division of Police is looking for the suspect who fired shots striking a 3-year-old boy in the hand.
According to police, the toddler and his mother were traveling in a vehicle along E.131 and Harvard just before 9 p.m. Tuesday when shots were fired from an unknown location striking the car.
The child was taken to South Point Hospital and transferred to Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital for treatment.
Read the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- 3 men, including Ohio entrepreneur, paying to fly to space station; Here’s what it will cost them…
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state