CLEVELAND (WJW) — Crime Stoppers of Cuyahoga County, Inc. has issued a reward of up to $2,500 to anyone with information regarding a hit-and-run incident that left a motorcyclist dead on July 1.
According to the Cleveland Police Department, a driver crashed into a 29-year-old motorcyclist around 2:25 a.m. at Corlett Avenue and East 130th Street, and then sped off.
Police have still not been able to locate the suspect or their vehicle, but they describe the car as a light-colored SUV that would have damage to its right passenger side.
Those with information should call investigators at 216-623-5295 or Crime Stoppers at 216-25-CRIME.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election