Editor’s Note: The video above is ODOT video of a crash involving a police cruiser.
Around 4 p.m. a driver headed east on US-30 traveled left of center and hit another car head on.
Both drivers were killed instantly.
The driver of the first vehicle is identified as 21-year-old Hailey Thompson of Mt. Gilead.
Crash investigators say she was not wearing a seatbelt.
The driver in the other vehicle is identified as 18-year-old Alyssa Pine of Bloomville.
She had three teenage passengers in her car. All three were taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Drugs and alcohol are not suspected in the crash.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 100-year-old nun known for praying for all at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center contracts COVID-19
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 10,835 new cases, 156 new deaths reported
- Beachwood Place puts new security measure in place to detect weapons
- Judge orders attorneys, adviser to explain bailout bill work
- 3-year-old Cleveland boy shot in hand by stray bullet