Editor’s Note: The video above is ODOT video of a crash involving a police cruiser.
Around 4 p.m. a driver headed east on US-30 traveled left of center and hit another car head on.
Both drivers were killed instantly.
The driver of the first vehicle is identified as 21-year-old Hailey Thompson of Mt. Gilead.
Crash investigators say she was not wearing a seatbelt.
The driver in the other vehicle is identified as 18-year-old Alyssa Pine of Bloomville.
She had three teenage passengers in her car. All three were taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Drugs and alcohol are not suspected in the crash.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- How to give your home a ‘vintage’ flair this holiday season
- Lockdown protocols, other measures ‘saved lives’ in Michigan school shooting: sheriff
- Photos released of possible suspects in armed carjacking
- Parma man dies in plane crash near Pittsburgh
- Boil advisory remains in effect for several east side communities