CANTON, Ohio (WJW) – Canton police are looking for suspects connected to a violent fight involving as many as 100 people at Skyzone.
Officers responded to the 4300 block of Whipple Ave. NW Saturday just after 9 p.m.
According to police, at least one child had been knocked unconscious and was kicked in the head while on the ground.
Police say the victim is 15-years-old.
She was taken to the hospital.
Police say they identified a 15-year-old suspect.
She’s charged with felony assault.
Police say there are others involved in the assault and they are attempting to identify them.
If you can help, call (330)830-6264.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- As Kent prepares for Halloween, residents skeptical people will comply with COVID-19 ordinance
- Expect a rainy start to your week in Northeast Ohio
- 52 new coronavirus cases reported in Cleveland Sunday
- Halloween goes on at the White House during the pandemic with a few twists
- 3 suspects wanted after car, credit cards stolen from 72-year-old man whose wife is at Cleveland Clinic