This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Recipe executed by Barbara Snow, culinary instructor at Sur La Table in Woodmere.
- 1/2 cup Hellman’s Mayonnaise (yes, it has to be Hellman’s)
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. shredded corned beef
- 8 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 16 oz. sauerkraut, drained
- Mix in heatproof bowl.
- Heat in 350 oven for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve with Rye Party Bread.
- Can be reheated in microwave.