CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — When the temperatures dip, you want comfort food. Look no further than Lee Ann Miller’s warm creamy corn dip.
Our favorite country chef (and friend of Walnut Creek Cheese) stopped by FOX 8 News in the Morning to share this easy and delicious recipe.
Warm Creamy Corn Dip
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 cups canned corn, drained
- 4 oz. can of fire roasted diced green chiles
- 1-1/2 to 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
- hot sauce- sprinkled over top to taste
- fresh parsley- chopped
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and sauté green onion.
- Add cream cheese and melt together and stir until smooth.
- Add in corn, green chiles, jalapeño peppers, hot sauce, salt, pepper and stir to combine.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Sprinkle with hot sauce (optional).
- Top with fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve warm with corn chips.