CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Don't let the snow and cold temperatures keep you from enjoying a juicy grilled steak during the winter. LongHorn Grill Master Matt Smetana shared some grilling tips with Fox 8's Grill Master and Meteorologist Scott Sabol.
Perfectly Grilled Ribeye
Inspired by LongHorn Steakhouse’s Signature Outlaw Ribeye
- 4 18-oz. bone-in ribeye steaks
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of granulated onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder
- Clean and spray oil your grill, heat to 550 degrees F.
- Season ribeye steaks with salt, pepper, granulated onion powder and granulated garlic powder.
- Place seasoned steaks on grill. Grill to your desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill.
- Plate each steak and enjoy!
Recipe serves four.
Click here to learn more about LongHorn Steakhouse.