This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Today's recipe is from Ashley Pado, corporate chef with Certified Angus Beef brands based out of Wooster, Ohio.
Click here to find other recipes and more information about Certified Angus Beef.
Sirloin Skewers with Chipotle Dipping Sauce
Makes 8 skewers
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® sirloin steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- Place beef cubes on skewers and season with salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness.
- Combine lime juice, chipotle in adobo, mayonnaise and buttermilk in blender. Serve with skewers.