This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Recipe from FOX 8's Enrique Correa
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog)
- 1- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 -15-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 -12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white rum (optional)
- 4 egg yolks, beaten or simple egg nog
- 1- 15-ounce can cream of coconut “Coco Lopez”
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon & cinnamon sticks
- Ground nutmeg
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until combined and frothy.
Pour into a glass pitcher and refrigerate for 2-8 hours.