This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Looking for something delicious to whip together for you and your loved one this Valentine's Day? Or even looking for a simple dish for dinner this week? Well that's where chicken spaghetti comes in!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 1 block (1 lb) of Velveeta
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chilies
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add pasta
- While the pasta is cooking, debone chicken and cut Velveeta cheese block into cubes
- Strain pasta when it’s finished, and add chicken, Velveeta, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Cook the pasta mixture over medium low until cheese is melted and ingredients are incorporated.
- Put pasta mixture into a pan, top with shredded cheese, and bake in a preheated oven at 375º for 20 minutes, or until the top gets golden brown and crispy.