CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Business is much different these days at Fashions by Fowler. In the age of coronavirus, the local clothing retailer is requiring all customers to wear masks when they come in the store. They’re also slowly reopening to the public — doing business just three days a week.
But the emphasis on fashion is the same. Customers have been able to order from the store’s website throughout the pandemic.
FOX 8’s Kenny Crumpton spent a socially-distanced morning at the store getting a look at some of the hot trends for summer.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election