Broadbent finished first at last year’s championship in Idaho.
Broadbent spent Thursday morning at Edgewater Park in Cleveland with FOX 8’s Kenny Crumpton. He showed off some of his skills and taught Kenny a few tricks, too.
The 2020 U.S. Boomerang National Championships will be held Aug. 7 – 8 at Freer Field in Ashland.
More headlines from FOX8.com here:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election