CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — There was no in-person Rock Hall induction ceremony for the Class of 2020 — but you can celebrate them with a new exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland.
This year’s class includes Whitney Houston, Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers and more.
FOX-8’s Kenny Crumpton got a close-up look at the exhibit on Thursday morning.
*More headlines from FOX8.com here:
- Colin Kaepernick to work out for NFL team, first time since 2016: AP sources
- ‘Horrifying’ conspiracy theories swirl around Texas school shooting
- Cleveland homicide detectives using new technology to help solve more murders: I-Team
- Georgia heads toward general election with major consequences for congressional control
- Watch: Video shows local police crackdown on dirt bikes