CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — There was no in-person Rock Hall induction ceremony for the Class of 2020 — but you can celebrate them with a new exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland.
This year’s class includes Whitney Houston, Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers and more.
FOX-8’s Kenny Crumpton got a close-up look at the exhibit on Thursday morning.
*More headlines from FOX8.com here:
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Monolith discovered in Utah desert has mysteriously disappeared, officials say