CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — There was no in-person Rock Hall induction ceremony for the Class of 2020 — but you can celebrate them with a new exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland.
This year’s class includes Whitney Houston, Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers and more.
FOX-8’s Kenny Crumpton got a close-up look at the exhibit on Thursday morning.
*More headlines from FOX8.com here:
- March for Life: Thousands gather in DC gather with renewed hope about abortion laws
- Big tech: Next target of D.C. lawmakers
- Preteens could be vaccinated without parents’ consent under California bill
- Teen petitions NFL to move day Super Bowl is played
- Murder investigation at Kalahari Resort employee housing continues as family prays for answers