CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — There was no in-person Rock Hall induction ceremony for the Class of 2020 — but you can celebrate them with a new exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland.
This year’s class includes Whitney Houston, Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers and more.
FOX-8’s Kenny Crumpton got a close-up look at the exhibit on Thursday morning.
*More headlines from FOX8.com here:
- Cleveland music legend Michael Stanley dealing with ‘serious health issues,’ family says
- Columbus police searching Polaris Fashion Place mall after report of shooting
- Gov. Cuomo to hold first news conference following harassment allegations
- 10-digit dialing coming to certain area codes
- Know this nose? Mystery snout shows up in Cleveland