The North Ridgeville Police Department is hiring a part-time police dispatcher to work 20 to 30 hours per week. The job is mainly first shift but will include weekends and holidays as needed. The pay ranges from $13.32-$16.03 depending on experience.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency phone calls for police assistance/information and determine appropriate course of action. (Transfer phone call, dispatch to officer via radio, etc.)
- Assist citizens who walk into the police department and determine appropriate course of action.
- Maintain all information in a Computer Aided Dispatching (CAD) System
- Records/miscellaneous duties as required/needed.
- Obtain and maintain any required certifications.
Return the application to the North Ridgeville Police Department, 7307 Avon Belden Road.