CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Browns are set to host their annual Taste of the Browns celebration and fundraiser.
The 16th annual Taste of the Browns will be held Monday, September 15, at FirstEnergy Stadium in the City View Club.
This year’s fundraiser will feature more than 25 restaurants and chefs as well as a silent auction. Items in this year’s auction will include the following:
- Joe Haden “favorite things” gift basket
- Autographed Brian Hoyer framed photograph
- Autographed Johnny Manziel authentic football
- Autographed Barkevious Mingo authentic jersey
- Signed copy of the Draft Day movie script
- Southwest Airlines vouchers
- Two tickets to the Broadway performance of Wicked in New York City
Tickets to the fundraiser are $175 for regular admission and $250 for VIP admission. All proceeds benefit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
The Taste of the Browns is the major annual fundraiser for the Greater Cleveland Food Bank and raises about $175,000 each year. Funds raised go toward feeding more than 700,000 residents in northeast Ohio.
For more information about Taste of the Browns call (216) 738 – 2046 or click here.