COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) — A floating cinema is sailing into Columbus.
Floating Cinema will be in the city on Sept. 23 and for one week only.
It will be made up of 12 to 24 mini boats, holding up to eight people per boat, according to a press release.
Viewers must purchase tickets to fill the whole boat to ensure groups will be seated with family and friends only and to allow for social distancing on and between boats.
Movies are set to be a mix between golden oldies and new releases but will be announced when tickets go on sale.
There will be free popcorn for everyone, and other snacks and drinks will be available to purchase before they set sail.
The specific location has not yet been announced.
For more information or to sign up, click here.
LATEST HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Widespread rain Wednesday into Thursday
- City of Cleveland reports 194 new coronavirus cases
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?