The Rock Hall and Inner Bliss Yoga Studios have teamed up to bring a high energy yoga class for all experience levels to the museum’s plaza.
Yoga will take place on Tuesdays August 4 and 11 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Participants can arrive as early as 5 p.m.
Bar trucks will be open after class for a post-practice happy hour.
The class costs $15. Pre-registration is required. Online registration closes at 4 p.m. on the day of the event.
Attendees are required to place their yoga mats six feet apart. Face coverings are required for entry but may be removed on your mat during practice and placed back on afterwards.
Click here for more information or to register for the event.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Trolls doll pulled after complaints it promotes child abuse
- LIVE: Cuyahoga County officials provide coronavirus update
- Ready to have the time of your life? Jennifer Grey returning for ‘Dirty Dancing’ sequel
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Six Shoreby Club employees test positive for COVID-19 before President Trump’s visit