The Rock Hall and Inner Bliss Yoga Studios have teamed up to bring a high energy yoga class for all experience levels to the museum’s plaza.
Yoga will take place on Tuesdays August 4 and 11 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Participants can arrive as early as 5 p.m.
Bar trucks will be open after class for a post-practice happy hour.
The class costs $15. Pre-registration is required. Online registration closes at 4 p.m. on the day of the event.
Attendees are required to place their yoga mats six feet apart. Face coverings are required for entry but may be removed on your mat during practice and placed back on afterwards.
Click here for more information or to register for the event.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- St. Ed’s claims Division 1 state title after victory over Springfield
- Money found inside wall of Joel Osteen’s megachurch possibly tied to 2014 theft
- Dry, chilly Saturday to start the weekend
- Fans celebrate legacy of late Michael Stanley during Cleveland tribute concert
- Northeast Ohioans prepare for overseas trips despite rising COVID cases, omicron variant