ELYRIA, Ohio (WJW) — A young boy received a special birthday surprise from his hero, who is the neighborhood sanitation worker.
Ryan Brewer has wanted to be a garbage man since he was two years old. So on his 7th birthday, Ricky Redpath stopped by to help celebrate.
Redpath gifted him with a toy garbage truck, candy bar and a birthday card. He also showed the future garbage man how the truck worked.
Ryan made thank you cards to show his appreciation. He still talks about as the “best birthday surprise ever.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Chris Cuomo fired from CNN after helping with brother’s scandal
- Reported stabbing leads to police standoff with suspect in Cleveland Heights
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: nearly 8,000 new cases reported
- Man experiencing homelessness chooses dog over housing, much-needed surgery: ‘I will not leave him’
- Comet Leonard to fly by Earth in once-in-a-lifetime event: Here’s how to see it