CLEVELAND (WJW)– Winterfest at Public Square in downtown Cleveland is on Saturday. The holiday festival begins at 1 p.m., leading up to the tree lighting and fireworks at 6 p.m.
Those traveling downtown for the festivities are encouraged to use RTA.
The following roads will be closed for Winterfest:
Friday, Nov. 29 – 7 a.m.
- Superior at Public Square – Closed at E. Roadway and W. Roadway; E. and W. Roadways and the elbow remain open to traffic.
Saturday, Nov. 30 – 7 a.m. – Sunday, Dec. 1 – 1 a.m.
- Superior at E. 3rd closed; exit the Hyatt garage eastbound on Superior
- Ontario at St. Clair closed; access to Marriott loading dock maintained
- Frankfurt at W. 3rd closed
- Euclid at E. 6th closed; residential, valet and hotel access maintained
- Superior at W. 3rd; valet access maintained
- South Roadway to southbound Ontario closed; northbound traffic from Ontario to Euclid eastbound, maintained
- Rockwell at W. Mall Drive closed