CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — They're secretly spicy and absolutely delicious!
FOX 8's Own Natalie Herbick makes deviled eggs that always steal the show. Try them at your house this holiday season.
Natalie Herbick’s Secretly Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard
- ½ tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 tsp. hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 pinch of paprika, or to taste
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks; set whites aside. Mash yolks with a fork in a small bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and hot sauce; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.