A new survey reveals that nearly 80% of parents believe their school days were the best years of their life.
The majority of parents (80%) said they said found memories of back-to-school season with the commonly shared memories involving food and the school cafeteria.
Here's a list of "Parents' Top 10 School Memories," as determined by this study:
- Bringing lunch to school (53%)
- Being unable to tell what food was being served in the cafeteria (47%)
- Trading food with classmates during lunch (47%)
- Eating gross cafeteria food (45%)
- Showing off new school supplies (40%)
- Struggling to open your locker (34%)
- Learning how to type on a computer (31%)
- Learning how to write cursive (30%)
- Getting lost on the first day of school (29%)
- Going to school to find out who your teacher would be (29%)
These parents also said they've worked to share their back-to-school excitement with their kids too.