The 2019 St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway was this morning. The winner of this year's Dream Home is... Pamela Drouhard of Creston, Ohio.
This year's Dream Home is located in Avon Lake. The coastal cottage-themed home has three bedrooms, three bathrooms and is valued at $410,000.
**Check out the complete list of prize winners, below**
This is the 7th year we have teamed up with St. Jude to build a Dream Home. Thanks to you, we have helped raise almost $12 million for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to help fight childhood cancer.
This year, you helped us sell 20,000 tickets in just over an hour.
Below is a list of prize winners. Thank you to all who took part in the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway this year!
- $1,000 Amazon gift card, courtesy of The Young Team Realtors: Kim McCrimager from Olmsted Falls
- $1,000 VISA gift card, courtesy of Smiles by White: Kevin Harvey from Strasburg
- Custom-made St. Jude Thaddeus statue, courtesy of Milano Monuments: Linda Moeller from Barberton
- $1,500 Conrad’s Tire Express and Total Car Care gift certificate: Mark Siko from Avon Lake
- $2,500 Panera Prize Pack: Michael Gump from Canton
- Artesso Articulating Kitchen Faucet with SmartTouch Technology, courtesy of Brizo: David Smith from Hinckley
- A Bahama Elite or Grand Cayman Elite Hot Tub by Artesian Spas, courtesy of Litehouse Pools and Spas (value $10,000): Cathy Gregg from Atwater
- Traeger Grill courtesy of Litehouse Pools and Spas: Maryann Watson from Amherst
- $10,000 shopping spree at Fish Furniture: Nancy Mullins from Avon
- 2019 Buick Encore or 2019 Ford EcoSport, courtesy of Nick Abraham Auto Mall (winner's choice): Patricia Bella from North Olmsted
- St. Jude 2019 Dream Home (valued at $410,000) -- Cleveland Custom Homes: Pamela Drouhard in Creston