Mentor Fire Department posts warning about exhaust fans

MENTOR, Ohio – It might not be something you think about often, but the Mentor Fire Department says it should be.

The department has posted a reminder about cleaning bathroom exhaust fans on their Facebook page.

The post states that lint can build up inside, which can cause the motor to overheat and spark a fire.

Be sure to add this to your spring cleaning list.

Google Map for coordinates 41.666157 by -81.339552.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.