NORTHEAST OHIO -- With temperatures expected to drop over the next few hours and winds remaining high, officials across northeast Ohio are providing people with a warm place to go until power is restored.
- Ashland County Sheriff's Office Annex at 1205 E. Main Street
- Country Neighbor, 39 S. Maple St., Orwell
- Perrysville Fire Department, 181 E. 3rd St., Perrysville
- Bucyrus YMCA, 1655 E. Southern Ave.
- Chardon United Methodist Church located at 515 North Street
- Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium, 2345 4th St.
- Mentor-on-the-Lake City Hall, 5860 Andrews Rd.
- Stow Safety Building, 3800 Darrow Rd.
- Claymont Public Library, 215 E. Third Street, Uhrichsville
- Claymont Public Library (Dennison Branch), 15 N. 4th St., Dennison
- Dover Public Library, 525 N. Walnut Street, Dover
- Salvation Army, 809 Emmet Ave. NW, New Philadelphia
- Tuscarawas County Convention and Visitor's Bureau, 124 E. High Ave., New Philadelphia
- Tuscarawas County Library, 121 Fair Ave., New Philadelphia
- Tuscarawas County Library (Bolivar Branch), 455 W. Walnut St., Bolivar
- Tuscarawas County Library (Sugarcreek Branch), 120 S. Broadway, Sugarcreek
- Tuscarawas County Library (Strasburg Branch), 356 5th St. SW, Strasburg
- Tuscarawas County Library (Tuscarawas Branch), 209 S. Main St., Tuscarawas
- Tuscarawas County Senior Center, 425 Prospect St.
- Rush School House, 4617 Watson Creek Rd SE, Uhrichsville
- Twinsburg Community Center, 10260 Ravenna Rd.
- Civic and Senior Center, 4567 Green Rd.