CLEVELAND, Ohio - The Ohio Department of Transportation has thousands of workers crisscrossing the state to keep roads clear during winter weather.
ODOT has a list of trouble spots it is keeping an eye on:
- IR-90 eastbound, between SR-44 and SR-528
- IR 90 @ Fairfield Ave.
- IR 271 @ Medina Line Road
- IR 271 @ IR 77
- IR 480 @ Old Mill Rd
- Steels Corners Rd. @ Mud Brook
- SR 225 @ Berlin Reservoir
- IR 76 @ Mahoning/Portage County Line
- SR711 @ US 422
- SR 11 @ Mahoning/Columbiana County Line
- IR 77 @ Stark/Tuscarawas County Line
- IR 90 @ PA state line