Over 1,000 CPP customers without power in Cleveland neighborhood

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CLEVELAND — Approximately 1,100 Cleveland Public Power customers are without service Wednesday night.

CPP shared on Facebook that around 7:14 p.m. a feeder that serves Cleveland’s Denison area tripped.

CPP said they were working to restore power as quickly as possible.

As of 10:30 p.m. CPP says 70% of power in the area has been restored.  They expect the remaining 30% to be restored within the hour.

This is a developing story. More updates will be provided as they become available.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.