Cleveland Indians announce 2019 schedule
CLEVELAND– The Indians released their 2019 schedule on Wednesday. It’s the 25th season for the club at Progressive Field.
The Tribe starts the season facing the Twins on March 28 in Minneapolis. The home opener, part of a six-game homestand, is on Monday, April 1 against the White Sox.
All-Star week festivities run July 5 to July 9. The 90th Midsummer Classic will be played at Progressive Field on July 9, marking the sixth time Cleveland has hosted the event.
The 2019 schedule will feature six summer weekends at Progressive Field from June to August:
- June 7-9 vs. New York Yankees
- June 21-23 vs. Detroit Tigers
- July 12-14 vs. Minnesota Twins
- July 19-21 vs. Kansas City Royals
- Aug. 2-4 vs. Los Angeles Angels
- Aug. 23-25 vs. Kansas City Royals