Man, woman found dead due to carbon monoxide poisoning in home in Green

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GREEN, Ohio -- The Summit County Medical Examiner's office tells FOX 8 News that a man and woman were found dead inside their home on Buck Trail in Green this morning.

The cause of death is believed to be accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the medical examiner's office.

The 57-year-old man and 69-year-old woman were found dead inside the indoor pool area.

Authorities are still investigating.