Lake Erie Swizzle Cocktails
Courtesy of: Marie Teckmyer, Happy Hour Collection
- 1 oz dark rum
- 1 oz gold rum
- 1/2 oz Cointreau (or triple sec)
- 3/4 oz Element Pineapple Turmeric Shrub
- 3/4 oz Orgeat Works Toasted Almond Orgeat
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2-4 dashes Full Measure Aromatic Bitters
- Crushed ice
- Tall Swizzle Stick
- Collins Glass or tall thin tumbler
- Mint for garnish
Measure Ingredients into Collins glass. Place swizzle stick in glass. Fill glass 2/3 full of crushed ice. Swizzle making sure to work the swizzle up and down the glass to thoroughly incorporate ingredients. When glass is frosted and ingredients are blended, remove the swizzle stick and top off with crushed ice. Add bitters, garnish with mint and enjoy!
* for a little extra flair top with a little drizzle of Pope’s All Natural Grenandine. Adds a lovely red color that filters down the glass.