CAMDEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio-- A family of five eating Father's Day dinner was able to escape a fire that started at their home on US 20 in Camden Township on Sunday.
The house was fully engulfed in flames, as you can see in the video that FOX 8 viewer Dawn Hoffman sent to us; it was destroyed in about 10 minutes.
Camden Township fire, along with other departments, responded and it took several hours to put out the fire with some spots still smoldering.
There is no official word on what may have started the fire, but the family thinks mulch, which they recently laid down, may have ignited.
Stay with FOX 8 News and fox8.com.