CLEVELAND, Ohio– Heavy traffic has led to the closing of several roads, including the I-90 ramp to East 9th Street in Cleveland.
Thousands of people are gathered downtown for watch parties to cheer on the Cavs in Game 7 of the NBA Finals.
- West Bound RT#2 close exit ramp to W.3rd
- East Bound RT # 2 close exit ramp to W. 6 & Lakeside
- Close eastbound on Detroit/Superior Bridge at W.25th
- Close eastbound on Lorain Carnegie Bridge at W.20th
- I 90 eastbound I 71 northbound close exit ramp to E.9th Street
- I 77 northbound towards I 90 eastbound close the ramp to E.9th Street and Ontario
- I 77 northbound close the exit ramp to E.14 and E 22 (162B)
- I 90 westbound close the exit ramp to Prospect Ave