Preheat oven 400-450F
- 1 precooked pizza shell (make your own if you like)
- 1 small can refried beans
- 1/2 lb taco seasoned ground beef (same as for tacos)
- * (or chicken would work great, too)
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 small poblano pepper cut into strips (seeds removed)
- 1 serrano pepper chopped (seeds removed)
- 1 C. salsa of choice
- 15 thin slices chorizo
- 2 cups Mexican cheeses grated
Sauté onions and peppers in 2 tsp oil until they just start to soften. Set aside.
Spread a thin layer of beans on crust (not the whole can).
Continue to do the same thing with taco meat, onions, peppers, sauce (not too much or pizza will be soggy), chorizo and grated cheese.
Bake in oven 10 to 12 minutes. Cheese should start to bubble and color.
Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.